Cash App to Chime And Chime to Cash App Instant Transfer Guide
Written by: Cashapp
Can I transfer money from Chime to Cash App? This question could be interpreted in two ways. One is- how do I transfer money from my Cash App to my Chime bank account? Secondly, how to transfer money from Cash App to Chime card? Well, we are going to find answers to both questions. Also, I will help you understand how to send money from Chime to Cash App for free.
Chime and Square Cash App are two different payment apps. The duo are not just a simple payment app. With the help of Chime and Cash App one not only can store money but spend as well. Features like direct deposit, debit card, mobile check deposit, and investment make these two payment apps better than any other. But the million dollar question is- how to send money from Cash App to Chime account? Let's find out:
How to transfer money from Cash App to Chime card?
Even though the Cash App and Chime are two different payment apps, still you can transfer your money from Cash App to Chime. However, there is no direct option to send money from the Cash App to Chime. That's to say that if you check out your Cash App mobile application, you will not find any option to send money to your Chime bank account. You need to apply a trick. And the trick is to add a Chime bank account to your Cash App account as a bank account. Got confused? Okay, let me explain how it works.
So, the idea here is to link your Chime account to your Cash App wallet. Yes, it is possible. Cash App does support Chime bank accounts. Once you add your Chime to your Cash App, you can transfer money from your Cash App wallet to your Chime account. And then if you wish, you can spend money using a Chime card. Note one more thing. Chime account balance and Chime card balance are the same thing. So, don't get confused. Now let's have a look at the steps to follow to link a Chime account to Cash App.
- Open Cash App on your phone.
- Tap the balance tab.
- Scroll down and select the bank.
- First delete your already linked bank account if you have any.
- Now select add bank account.
- Scroll down to find and select Chime online bank.
- After that just login to your Chime account and your Chime bank account will be added to the Cash App.
- Now as you have added a Chime bank account to Cash App, tap the balance tab.
- Select cash out and enter the amount.
- Choose the type of bank transaction and again select cash out.
- Enter Cash App PIN or scan your touch id and your transaction will be done.
How to transfer money from Chime to Cash App?
Do you wish to send your money from Chime to Cash App? Not an issue. It's possible with the help of one trick. And the trick is to add your Chime card to Cash App. Once you add your Chime card to Cash App, you can add money from Chime to your Cash App safely and securely. Below are the steps to follow to link a Chime card to your Cash App.
- Launch Cash App mobile application.
- Tap the balance tab and scroll down.
- Select add a debit card.
- Now the Cash App will prompt you to enter your Chime card details.
- Type Chime card number, expiration date, and secret code in the given respective field.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and add your Chime card to Cash App.
- Now return to the home screen and again tap the balance.
- After that select add money.
- Enter the amount and then tap add money.
- In just a few seconds money will be transferred from your Chime bank account and added to your Cash App.
Also read: How to activate a Cash App card?