Do you know Cash App is one of the super financial apps that let you send, receive, store and invest your money. Investing with Cash App means the users can invest their money in buying stocks, mutual funds and other types of online investing. This guide will let you know everything you want to know about the Cash App stock. Further, you will know about how to sell stocks in Cash App and how to send stock on Cash App. The Cash App users can directly buy and sell stocks by using the app. The users can follow these steps to buy stocks in the Cash app.
How to buy Cash App stock easily?
You can follow these simple steps if you want to buy stock in the Cash App.
- Open the app and tap the Investing tab on your Cash App home screen.
- In the search bar, enter a company name or ticker symbol.
- Now, select the company and stock you want to buy.
- Now, You are ready to buy Cash App stock by clicking on Buy.
- Then you have the option to choose a preset amount or enter an amount.
- Now, follow the prompts to complete the buying process by verifying the information.
- Now, you can confirm using your PIN or touch ID.
Note: The users can purchase stock using the funds available in Cash App balance, if the Cash App balance is not enough money will be debited from the linked debit card.
Once you have purchased Cash App stock, you can view the investment you have made for purchasing stock. You can view by tapping the Investing tab on the Cash App home screen and then scrolling down to My Portfolio.
The NYSE market hours
The users can buy or sell orders anytime 24/7. However, The Buy or sell order will be placed during market hours. Furthermore, The US market is open from Monday to Friday and the users can check the market opening timing by visiting NYSE market website.
Eastern time: 9:30 AM – 4 PM Central time: 8:30 AM – 3 PM Pacific time: 6:30 AM – 1 PM Mountain time: 7:30 AM – 2 PM
Moreover, the users can also use its auto invest feature. Once the users set Auto invest, the Cash app stock gets purchased automatically on a set schedule. For example, you can invest $20 in stocks every week.
How to schedule an auto-invest on Cash App:
The step to set auto-invest feature:
- First of all, select the stock you want to purchase and tap “Buy”.
- Tap the drop down menu to find “Standard-One time order”.
- Now, select the auto invest option there.
- Next, you need to select the frequency option from daily, weekly, every two weeks, monthly, etc.
- Now, select and tap “done”.
- Now, select an amount and tap “Next”.
- Finally tap “confirm” to set your aut-invest.
Note: $10 is the minimum Cash App stock amount you need to set for auto invest purchases.
Once you have set auto-invest on Cash App, you are ready to buy stocks on the set schedule.
If the users also need to sell stocks, you can do it from the app.
How to sell stock in Cash app
If you want to sell stock in Cash App, you follow the steps as shown below:
- Firstly, open the app and tap the Money tab shown in the home screen.
- Now, tap the investing icon you find there.
- Scroll down to the stock you want to sell.
- Select the company whose stock you want to sell.
- Then, tap on “Sell”.
- There you can select an amount or can enter your desired amount.
- Now, Confirm the “Sell” by entering your PIN or using Touch ID.
Note: Depending on the market activity, the Stock sell amount may take up to 2 days to deposit in your bank account.
How to send stocks in Cash App
The users can send or receive stock or bitcoin using the Cash App. The users can send stock to their friends or family members.
The sending stock or bitcoin is free on the Cash App. The users need these steps to send stock to others.
Using the main payment pad:
- Enter the amount of stock or bitcoin in USD to send or receive it.
- Now, enter recipient’s $ashtag and select “send as” stock or bitcoin.
- Now, for sending stock, you need to choose the stock or company name whose stock you want to sell.
- Now, select the stock you would like to send.
- You confirm by tapping the next and following prompts.
Note: Cash App offers 100% commission free stock trading platform. It does not allow trading in mutual funds, options, and other products.
Cash App stock investing is a totally commission free platform.
Cash App investing benefits
There are a number of benefits a Cash App offers:
Unlike other investing apps, Cash App has a simple and user-friendly interface. In Cash App, the users simply open the app and select the amount they want to invest in stocks, mutual funds, and purchasing.
Cash App doesn’ charge any commission for investing in stocks and mutual funds. In addition, the Cash App stock feature also allows its users to make fractional share investing, in which the users can start investing from as low as $1.
If you want t o trade using Cash App investing, you don’t need a separate app. The users can do many things from this single app. They can send, receive, or store or trade in stocks by using the app. The users can also buy or sell Bitcoin using the app.
From the above post, we hope you have learned all the Cash App stock trading features. From the app, you can not only trade in stocks without commission but also you can buy or sell Bitcoins with this great app. The Cash App provides a user-friendly interface and makes investing simple. To start your investing, you just need to link your bank account and start trading in the stocks. The users can also do fractional share investing and they can start from as little as $1.
Again, we hope this post will help you invest in stocks and buy Bitcoins using your Cash App balance. Users planning to invest on a regular basis can set Auto-Invest in the App. To trade safely, you need to go through all the guidelines of the app.