How To Add Money To Cash App Card At Walmart And Walgreens Store?
Written by: Cashapp
We all know that Cash App supports almost all certified banks of the US. It further means, whenever required, users can add money to their Cash App card using their linked bank debit cards. Now some of you might argue what if the debit card has expired or temporarily banned. Well, this is quite a legitimate question. All debit cards come with their own expiration dates and when they reach up to their expiration date they lose their effectiveness. So, the million-dollar question is - How to put money on Cash App card without a bank account? More specifically, how to add money to a Cash App card at Walmart?
The answer to the first question is – there is more than one way to add money to a Cash App card without a bank account or a debit card. For example, you can request money from your family and friends, get paid from your employer, receive a Cash App referral bonus, etc. Can you add money to your Cash App card at the store? Thankfully, the answer is – Yes. You definitely can put money on your Cash App at many stores including Walmart. If any Walmart store denies loading your card with money, feel free to contact us or Cash App customer service.
Before we dive into learning the process to add money to Cash App card without a bank account, we need to understand how you can put money on a Cash App card at Walmart store. So, let’s get started.
How to add money on Cash App from your bank account
- Open Cash Appand tap the My Cash tab on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Add Cash.
Tap "Add Cash" to add money on your Cash App and card balances.
- Enter the amount of money you want to add to Cash App, then tap Add.
Click "Add" to add funds onto your Cash App account and card.
- Enter your Cash PIN to confirm.
How to add money to Cash App card in Walmart store?
No matter where you live in the US. If there is any Walmart store nearby you, you don’t need to worry about your emptied Cash App card. With the help of the Walmart store, you can reload your Cash App card and spend your money with ease of mind. A piece of good news is that by using your Cash App card you can save money as well. In case, if there is no Walmart store nearby you then consider finding and visiting other stores such as Walgreens, Walgreens, Dollar General, Family Dollar, and so on and so forth.
However, it is recommendable to visit Walmart store as it is most trusted and often does charge nothing or negligible fee to add money to Cash App card. Before you proceed to load money to your Cash App card, you need to make sure these things:
- Your Cash App card is activated.
- You have confirmed your identity on Cash App.
- You have cash money.
- Your Cash App account is not banned or your card is not disabled.
How do I put money on my Cash App card at Walmart? Steps explained
I am sure if everything is fine with your Cash App card and account then you will not have any problem loading money to your Cash App card at Walmart store. Here are five steps to follow to add money to your Cash App card at Walmart store:
- So, as a first step, find out the location of Walmart store nearby you.
- Now just to be on the safer side, consider dialing the phone number of the store and check if they can add money to your Cash App card.
- Then reach the Walmart store and get in touch with the cashier available at the counter.
- If you are a regular customer of Walmart store then request to waive off the fee if there is any.
- Now hand over your cash card to the cashier with a money equivalent to the balance that you want to add.
- In just a few next moments, the cashier will load money to your Cash App card using a card-reading machine.
How to add money to Cash App card at Walgreens?
The answer to this question will give you pleasure as the process to add money to the Cash App card at Walgreens is super simple. All you need to do is just reach the Walgreens store and hand over your card to the cashier available at the counter. After that pay in cash the amount you want to load on your Cash App card including fees that might range from $2-$4.
How to put money on Cash App card without bank account?
A Cash App card without money can easily ruin your day. And carrying cash money everywhere you go can cause a number of problems. So, the idea here is to always keep your cash card loaded with money. But, the million-dollar question is - how to add money to a Cash App card without a bank account or debit card? Well, let’s not forget that Cash App lets the users request money from contacts and reload money at stores such as Walmart, Walgreens, Dollar General, and so on. If you can’t load money on your Cash App card as we have already discussed then it is time to request money from your Cash App contacts. There are the steps:
- Open Cash App and tap the “request money” tab.
- Now enter the amount that you want to request and add.
- After that tap “Request” and then enter your email id, phone number, or Cashtag to find the person from whom you want to request money.
- Finally, press the request button to send the request.
- The recipient of your request will have fourteen days to respond to your request after that the request will be disabled.
Where Can I Load My Cash App Card
Cash can be loaded onto your Cash App account at the following stores:
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid
Also Read: How To Contact Cash App customer service?