How to Transfer Apple Pay to Cash App And Cash App To Apple Pay?
Written by: Cashapp
Do you want to send money from Cash App to Apple Pay? If yes, then stay connected with this blog about how to use Cash App with Apple Pay. Here in this helping post, you will learn the simple steps to transfer money from Cash App to Apple Pay and vice-versa. If you wish, you can contact us and fix any issue related to Apple Pay to Cash App instant transfer.
Apple Pay and Square Cash App both are the most popular payments apps in the US. A large number of people prefer Apple Pay due to security reasons. While many millions of people prefer Cash App as it offers a broad range of features such as direct deposit, investment in Bitcoin and stocks. And there are plenty of people who love to use these both payment applications. That's the reason many people could be seen asking questions such as - how can I transfer money from Cash App to Apple Pay?
When I realized that many of our readers have the same concern, I thought it would be a great idea to write on this topic: Cash App to Apple Pay. So, to help you understand the simple steps to send money from Cash App to Apple Pay with and without a card, I am going to answer some of the common questions.
How to send money from Cash App to Apple Pay on iPhone?
The process to send money from Cash App to Apple Pay is quite simple with a Cash App card. If you are a regular user of Cash App, you must be aware of the Cash App card. So, the idea here is to link your Cash App card to Apple Pay using your card details. And to do so, you need to verify your Cash App to Apple Pay. Now the million-dollar question is: how to verify Cash App to Apple Pay? Below are the steps to follow to verify your Cash App card to Apple Pay:
- Get into your Apple Wallet on your iPhone.
- Now from the top right corner, select the plus + icon.
- Then you need to select the card type. Choose credit or debit card.
- Now select enter card details manually.
- Enter your name and card details such as card number, expiration date, and CVV code or security code.
- Check the box to confirm that you have accepted the terms and conditions.
- Now Apple wallet will prompt you to set your Cash App card as the default card in your wallet.
- You can choose not now and proceed.
- Now return to the wallet home screen and select Apple cash card.
- Tap the three dots icon and further choose add money tab with a dollar icon.
- Enter the amount you want to add (you can't send less than $10).
- Tap the add button and then scan your touch id.
How to transfer Apple Pay to Cash App instantly on iPhone?
As you have learned how to link a Cash App card to Apple Pay, now let's move on to our next important question: how to add Cash App to Apple Pay as a bank account? Actually, if you need to transfer your money from Apple Pay to Cash App, first you have to link your Cash App as a bank account to your Apple Pay. And you can do so with the help of a Cash App routing number. These are the steps:
- Navigate to the setting tab on your iPhone.
- Keep scrolling down until you find the wallet and Apple Pay tab; select it to proceed.
- Now tap the Apple cash tab.
- After that select the bank account tab.
- If you have already added a bank account, delete it first and then select add bank account.
- In case you have not added any bank account then tap add bank account tab without any second thought.
- Now you will get two fields where you need to enter the Cash App routing number and account number.
- Enter the details carefully and tab next then confirm the details.
- Upon successful registration of Cash App on Apple Pay, you will find a Lincoln saving bank or Sutton bank name your added bank.
- Now return to the home screen of Apple cash and select transfer to the bank tab.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to your Cash App.
- Now select instant transfer for fast payment which is a chargeable service up to 1% or 25 cents.
- Finally, tap transfer to send money and scan your touch Id to complete the transaction.
How to transfer Cash App to Apple pay without card?
The process to send money Cash App to Apple Pay without a card is quite hectic but free. In this case, you need to make sure that you have added the same bank account to your both apps: Cash App & Apple Pay cash. If you have added the same bank account to your both apps, you can first send money from Cash App to your linked bank account. And then you can add money to your Apple Pay.
Also, you can reverse this process to send money from Apple Pay to Cash App. First, send money from Apple Pay to your linked bank account and further add money to your Cash App wallet using the Cash App mobile application.
Also Read: How to send money from Cash App to PayPal?