Fix Cash App Pending Payment: How To Accept Pending Payment on Cash App?
Written by: Cashapp
Cash App pending payment might have so many meanings. Plus, it might have so many reasons as well. But, one thing is clear that if you can't receive money on a Cash App then it means there is certainly something wrong with your account. There either might be a small or serious error resulting in preventing you from sending or receiving money to and from contacts. The good news is that we have simple solutions to all types of Cash App pending payment errors. If your Cash App payment is pending for more than 15 minutes then the chances are high that the problem might be with your device software. In that case, you must contact us and get assistance.
In this post we are going to discuss some of the common problems and their solutions. The below mentioned information can be used to fix the Cash App direct deposit pending problem as well. So, as we always do, let's start from the basics to make sure no doubt is left in your mind.
Why is my Cash App payment pending?
Why does cashapp say payment pending? If everything seems good to you but still if you can't make out why payment is pending on Cash App then you need to wait. Why? Because in most of the such cases, Cash App pending payment gets resolved automatically. Let's not forget that Cash App has more than 30 million users in the US. Hence, it is quite normal for server to get overloaded sometimes when a large number of people simultaneously use Cash App. As a result of excessive burden on Cash App server the smooth functioning of the payment gets jammed. However, Cash App server has abilities to handle plenty of pressure and it has a self rectification feature as well. So, if you wait up to 10-15 minutes then Cash App payment pending error might be get resolved on its own. But, if it is not resolved automatically do as mentioned below:
- Make sure that your internet connection is working perfectly.
- One important thing that anyone can forget is the Cash App limit. Any payment that violates the maximum sending and receiving limit on Cash App is bound to be stuck in between the sender and receiver.
- Cash App takes the matter of security and privacy very seriously. And in a bid to protect its users, Cash App does not hesitate from preventing the suspicious payments from getting through successfully. So, avoid doing anything that might make you appear as a suspicious user on Cash App.
How do I accept pending payments on Cash App?
If you are going to receive a payment for the first time from such a person who never sent you money on Cash App then it might be possible that Cash App needs approval from your side. Yeah, it happens due to security related concerns. In such a case you need to manually accept the payment to receive the pending Cash App payment. These are the steps:
- So, first to start, open the Cash App mobile application on your phone.
- Get into the recent Cash App payments section.
- Scroll down and up to find and select the payment that is pending.
- If the accept tab is visible to you, tap it to accept the pending payment.
- As soon as you receive the payment, your pending Cash App payment will convert to completed Cash App payment.
How long does a pending payment take on a Cash App?
It depends on the situation. For example, if the overload server or poor internet connection is the reason for Cash App pending payment then you can expect an instant solution. Your pending payment on Cash App might get completed within 10-15 minutes. In extreme cases, Cash App might take up to 2 days maximum to fix the problem on its own. But, if your payment is pending even after two days, don't wait for even a second and get in touch with Cash App customer service.
How to fix the Cash App pending payment?
Let's put the first thing first. And that is waiting. You need to wait for only 10-15 minutes if you can. In case if it has been more than 15 minutes and payment is pending then without any second thought cancel it. Yes, you read it right. You definitely can cancel a Cash App payment as long as it is pending. So, without any second thought act fast and cancel the Cash App pending payment with the help of the below mentioned steps:
- Open Cash App mobile application.
- Tap the activity tab to get into the Cash App recent payment section.
- After that, open the payment and make sure the status is pending.
- Then tap the cancel button to cancel the pending payment on the Cash App.
- Once you manage to cancel the pending payment on Cash App then feel free to make another Cash App payment.
Also read: How to get a Cash App refund?